Glentham Life Sciences has won the Queen's Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category, for Outstanding Short Term Growth.
The award is based on exceptional growth in export sales, taking into account our first three years of trade.
Co-directors Nick and Sam will attend an awards ceremony at Buckingham Palace in the summer.
Sam said: "We are honoured to have won this prestigious award. This is an important achievement for our company, which has grown rapidly thanks to the hard work of our team."
Click here to view our press release.
- Amino Acids
- Amino Acid Derivatives
- Analytical Reagents
- Chitosan & Natural Polymers
- Dyes & Stains
- Fmoc Amino Acids
- Ion-Pair Reagents
- Nucleosides & Nucleotides
- Peptide Reagents
- Raw Materials (IVD)
- Reagents for Cell Culture
- Reagents for Western Blotting
- Reagents for Gel Electrophoresis of DNA/RNA
- Reagents for Gel Electrophoresis of Proteins
- Reagents for Northern and Southern Blotting
- Reagents for PCR
Question about a product? Sending a quick enquiry?
Glentham Life Sciences wins Queen's Award for Enterprise
(Posted: 21st Apr 2017 at 06:21)