Colourless to yellow-brown liquid
H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H251: Self-heating: may catch fire.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H371: May cause damage to organs.
H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P210: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
P273: Avoid release to the environment.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P235 + P410: Keep cool. Protect from sunlight.
P301 + P310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
P305 + P351 + P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P310: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
UN3274 - 3 (8) - PG II
If you are publishing research using GK3801 please contact us
to contribute to our list of citations.