H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H301: Toxic if swallowed.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P210: Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking.
P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P301 + P312: IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
P330: Rinse mouth.
P303 + P361 + P353: IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
P304 + P340: IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P305 + P351 + P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P312: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
P403 + P233: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
UN2733 - 3 (8) - PG II
If you are publishing research using GS9122 please contact us
to contribute to our list of citations.