Last modified: 3rd December 2019
Should we ask you to provide certain personal information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact details including e-mail address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Registering for a customer account
- Requesting a quote
- Placing an order for our products
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to set up quotes, process orders and maintain a quote and order history for commercial purposes.
We will never share this information with any third parties.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on our cloud-based web server.
We keep contact details for as long as required for the provision of the services that you have requested. We will then dispose your information by permanently deleting it from our database.
Data without any personal information may be stored indefinitely.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor to its customer needs. We can only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected]
, or head to our contact page